/ ktm PROVEN IRIDIUM GOGGLES
We look to dispatch items, from stock within 1 working day Monday-Friday. For special orders the dispatch time varies depending on the supplier; however we look to supply the goods within 10 days. If for any reason you have not received your goods after the 10 day period please contact us immediately.
Bulky, heavy items are dispatched within 1 business day by 24 hour courier. Smaller items are sent using Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery. These services ensure all items reach you and avoid delays and costs for both us and you. All items are signed for and tracked. Signature on delivery is optional on certain situations when requested.
If an eligible item that you’ve bought online doesn’t arrive, or doesn’t match the seller’s description, PayPal's Buyer Protection may reimburse you for the full amount of the item plus postage. Buyer Protection can cover your eligible online purchases, on eBay or on any other website, when you use PayPal. Conditions apply.
More about Buyer Protection.
For more information on the specific terms of the Buyer Protection applying to you, see our User Agreement.
Physical goods that can be posted and which do not violate PayPal policies. Here are a few examples of situations where an item doesn’t match the seller’s description: You bought a book and got a DVD, you bought a new item but got something that was used, you bought 3 items but only got 2, the item was damaged during delivery, the item is missing major parts (that the seller didn’t disclose), or you purchased an authentic brand but got a fake instead.
Intangible items like services, real estate, motorized vehicles (of any kind), custom made items, travel tickets, industrial machinery (for manufacturing), prepaid or gift cards, anything you buy in person, or items that violate PayPal's policies or eBay’s policies. You must open a dispute within 180 days or you will not be covered.
If an item doesn’t arrive or doesn't match the description, and your payment is eligible, we’ll reimburse the full cost of eligible purchases paid, including shipping costs.
Get our full support for unauthorized transactions, claims or any other concern you might have. Just reach out to our Customer Service.
If you received an unauthorized payment or a buyer claims he never received his item, our Seller Protection can help you get the full amount of an eligible payment., subject of a claim, chargeback, or reversal and waive the chargeback fee, if applicable. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you may be protected.
For more information, see our User Agreement.
Seller Protection can cover tangible and intangible items (including services, travel and tickets) paid for in one installment with PayPal and, where applicable, shipped to the shipping address registered during the transaction (see our User Agreement).
A - Tangible items:
Keep the proof of postage and proof of delivery for the goods that you sell. They may be requested in case of a dispute.
B – Intangible Items (including Services, tickets, and travel):
We will ask you to provide proof of delivery or use of the object sold by the customer or, as the case may be, proof that the service provided was properly implemented.
Our Seller Protection program does not cover:
In case of unauthorized transactions, buyer claims, or any other problems you may have, we will help you find a solution. Contact our Customer Service.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but we understand sometimes there may be an issue. Please see ourpoints below, and if for any reason you are unhappy or something is wrong, in the first instance please contact us either by email or on 0208 689 2341.
1) You may return your item for any reason and receive a refund of the items price stated on the site at the time of purchase. In order to receive your refund, you must return the item within 14 days of receiving, having contacted us by e-mail or telephone within 7 days. After 14 days, no refund will be allowed. For any special orders that are incorrect or no longer needed by the customer, refunds will be subject to a 20% stock fee.
2) Shipping/handling is NON REFUNDABLE. Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer.
3) Items such as helmets are non refundable due to hygiene and safety reasons.
4) For exchanges involving defective items, the return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer, we will take care of the cost of shipping the replacement item back to you, so in effect, we are splitting the overall shipping cost to replace an item. If simply exchanging for a different item, the buyer is responsible for the shipping cost both ways.
5) Other circumstances (example – you were sent the wrong item) will be handled on an individual basis. If we have made an error, we will correct it.
6) All items must be received in the same condition as when dispatched when returned for refund. Any items that show obvious signs of wear or use will not be eligible for return or exchange credit.
7) Refunds will be issued by the same method of payment you originally sent (PayPal or credit back your card). Cheque and MO payments will be issued a refund cheque only.
8) PLEASE ALLOW 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS YOUR REFUND OR SHIP YOUR REPLACEMENT.
9) If you have ANY problems with the order, item or delivery time we need you to tell us as soon as possible so that we can rectify the problem with you.