Job Title : Motorcycle Aftersales Manager
Location : Croydon, Surrey
In Moto Ltd is the top motorcycle destination dealership for London and the South East.
Working with some of the worlds most iconic and exciting motorcycle brands, we are looking for a Motorcycle Aftersales Manager to join our successful team.
Working with our team of Motorcycle Technicians, Aftersales Advisors and a Driver you will have some Aftersales managerial experience, including Parts. You will be able to deliver the very best customer service and hold a clear vision of efficiency and professionalism in the Aftersales business; also to inspire, coach and motivate through your leadership. Amongst your required attributes, you will:
- Provide a vibrant and high value customer experience (and be hands on yourself)
- Bring along an entrepreneurial ‘selling’ approach to Aftersales Retailing.
- Have an understanding of Parts processes and stock management.
- Embrace digital lead management, technology and on-line opportunities.
- Ensure motivated workshop colleagues are able to deliver to high efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have Aftersales experience including Parts from within the motorcycle/automotive industries.
A passion for motorcycles is an absolute must as is the ability to deliver results.
A positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn.
Be able to communicate clearly with both the colleagues and customers.
A full motorcycle and driving licence.
A very competitive industry level salary will be awarded to the successful candidate which will fully reflect the importance of this role to our business.
The opportunity to be part of a team representing some of the most desirable and prestigious motorcycle brands in the World.
A safe family environment which puts its people at the heart of the business.