Job Title: Motorcycle Sales Executive
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Job Tags: Retail Sales ‐ Bikes
In Moto Ltd is the motorcycle destination dealership for London and the South East. Due to the continued success and growth of our business, we are looking for a Sales Executive to join our successful team selling some of the worlds most iconic and successful motorcycle brands.
You should already have sales experience from within a retail sales environment and will be responsible for maximising the sale of bikes together with clothing and accessories by responding to and qualifying our customer's queries and needs in a timely and professional manner.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- To successfully manage, develop and qualify all new and used motorcycle sales enquiries together with clothing and accessories sales opportunities.
- To take an active role in the planning and implementation of promotion and marketing campaigns - ie. dealer open days, customer mailshots and newsletters etc.
- To ensure that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To liaise with and utilise support from suppliers, merchandisers and other trading partners as required.
- To assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures together with helping to manage and maintain the upkeep of all equipment and fixtures within the showrooms and stock departments.
- Develop your personal and professional skills through on-going training as provided in-house or elsewhere subject to prior approval.
- To undertake other such duties as are within the scope of the role as and when necessary. If you love sales and possess a genuine passion for motorcycles then we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years' sales experience in either the motorcycle, automotive or retail industries. Also, good business acumen and FSA Authorisation would be desirable.
The successful candidate should possess excellent sales and negotiation skills together with enthusiasm, drive and the ability to use your own initiative. Good planning and organisational skills are also necessary as is the ability to work effectively under pressure.
You should possess a full motorcycle licence and be IT literate.
A highly competitive basic salary together with an excellent commission scheme will be awarded to the successful candidate.