Job Title: Motorcycle Workshop Manager
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Job Tags: Management
In Moto Ltd is the motorcycle destination dealership for London and the South East. Working with some of the worlds most successful and exciting motorcycle brands, we are looking for a Workshop Manager to join our successful team.
This role will primarily be responsible for maximising the potential of the workshop department by responding to customers' enquiries and needs in a professional and timely manner.
Key responsibilities and duties are:
- Manage the workshop and customer service activities together with staff competencies in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain performance and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with and utilise support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required.
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise and non-merchandise stock.
- Manage the upkeep and condition of all equipment and fixtures of the workshop and stock departments.
- Manage and maintain the effectiveness of relevant IT and other essential in-store systems.
- Be the key interface between the workshop and customers making sure that all relevant work is being carried out correctly and in a timely manner, keeping customers appraised of progress where necessary.
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to company approval.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of Workshop or Aftersales management in a motorcycle or automotive environment.
You should be able to communicate effectively with workshop staff and customer alike and possess a sound knowledge and understanding of motorcycles from a technical perspective.
A passion for motorcycles is an absolute must as is the ability to lead by example and deliver results.
A full motorcycle and driving licence.
An excellent salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate which will fully reflect both qualifications, experience and the importance of this role to our company.